Facial wrinkles – what to do about facial wrinkles Help against nasolabial folds, frown lines, mouth wrinkles, age wrinkles, sunspots, creases and wrinkles on the neck.
The aesthetic correction of unsightly facial wrinkles, age spots and sun damage to the skin is now possible with little effort. The competent selection of the suitable process and its reliable implementation require a lot of experience. The gentle smoothing of wrinkles by the experts saves in many cases the radical surgical intervention in cosmetic surgery.
Wrinkles on The Face What Types of Facial Wrinkles Are There
Facial wrinkles appear in everyone with increasing age, depending on the system’s lifestyle. Some people have wrinkles around their eyes by the age of 25, others only form creases around the mouth for 50 years … There are many types of wrinkles; The following are just a few examples.
* Actinic wrinkles, creases wrinkles caused by years of exposure to the sun or solarium
* Mimic wrinkles from laughing, angry looks, etc. eg on the glabella and as wrinkles under the eyes
* Gravity wrinkles the formation of wrinkles due to the decrease in firmness of the skin with age, e.g. Hanging cheeks, crease in the neck
* Eye wrinkles, crow’s feet, wrinkles as eye wrinkles around the outer corners of the eyes and on the temples due to years of squinting the eyes and laughing (usually very likeable wrinkles)
* Perioral folds, upper lip folds, pleated folds radial folds on the lips
* Glabellar lines the noticeable wrinkle between the eyebrows, also called frown lines or concentration lines
* Mouth angle folds, marionette folds, Merkel folds, sadness folds, mentolabial folds lengthen the corners of the mouth downwards, give a sad expression and are also called bitterness lines or today also Merkel folds or marionette lines
* Cross chin folds cobblestone*like folds on the chin and lower jaw
* Nose folds, bunny folds, witch folds folds on the side of the bridge of the nose
* Strawberry chin, cobblestone relief knobfolds on the chin when tense
* Nasolabial folds folds between the corner of the nose and the corner of the mouth
* Forehead wrinkles, worry lines crosswise and vertical wrinkles on the forehead Often a tired, older facial expression develops through a combination of the different types of wrinkles * often exacerbated by the loss of volume in individual parts of the face.
* Cross neck folds folds running across the neck
* Turkey neck, platysma folds folds running lengthways down the neck from the top of the chin
We know effective treatment methods for each of these facial wrinkles.
How can You Remove Facial Wrinkles, What Really Helps Against Wrinkles?
Everyone has a different skin; each type of wrinkle requires a different treatment. To optimally smooth wrinkles, we choose from many methods. These include:
- Laser therapy of fine creases and actinic (sun) wrinkles (e.g. Erbium laser, CO2 laser, Fraxel laser, subsurfacing, ILP treatments, etc.
- Botox treatment for wrinkles around the eyes and forehead wrinkles
- Wrinkle injection of nasolabial folds with hyaluronic acid, plasma gel, own fat, etc. Wrinkles around the mouth and wrinkles on the upper lips can be smoothed out well with anti-wrinkle injections
- Peeling treatment for general skin smoothing (with fruit acids, TCA, BluePeel, microdermabrasion
- Anti-wrinkle cream as a face cream, anti-aging creams, etc.
- PRP against wrinkles new method, called vampire lifting, works with its own blood components
Spraying Away Facial Wrinkles With Botox
Botox against facial wrinkles serve to dampen the activity of the wrinkle triggers, the facial muscles. Botox works mainly Good against wrinkles around the eyes, forehead lines, glabellar lines, wrinkles in the corners of the mouth, and lip lines
Laser or Peeling to Remove Wrinkles
The laser treatment of facial wrinkles is suitable for rejuvenating pre-aged skin as a whole. The laser works very well on many small wrinkles around the mouth, but also for rejuvenation all over the face. Lasers smooth the top structures of the skin. The so-called Fraxel treatment has been particularly popular in recent years, as this laser therapy combines good results with few side effects. Peeling treatment and microdermabrasion can reduce facial wrinkles, because they also cause collagen to be regenerated deep down, in addition to smoothing the upper skin. Peeling removes wrinkled skin with chemical solutions, herbal creams or micro-crystals. The gentle fruit acid peeling requires several sessions.
Spraying Away Facial Wrinkles With Hyaluronic Acid?
In our practice, we mainly use hyaluronic acid to inject facial wrinkles. This is used to fill in the facial folds and sunken cheek areas – the “valley” is filled with a filler under the skin. Sunken cheeks, nasolabial folds, lip wrinkles and forehead wrinkles can be injected very effectively with hyaluronic acid. You can find a detailed description of the various filler products for wrinkle injection under the keyword “Wrinkle treatment,” on this website. We have been achieving good results for some time with so-called vampire lifting, an injection of wrinkles without artificial filler substances.
Anti-Wrinkle Creams, Home Remedies for Facial Wrinkles
2 out of 3 women aged 14 and over regularly use a face cream. Every 7th woman uses anti-wrinkle cream. Whether these products are really smooth depends on how deep they penetrate the skin. Most creams have a smoothing effect on the surface because they contain active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, which form a fine, smooth film or bind water in the top layer of skin.
The skin then looks smoother for a few hours. However, no anti-wrinkle cream can penetrate deep into the skin, the dermis. This is where the actual wrinkling takes place; this is where we inject hyaluronic acid for wrinkle treatment. The studies of the manufacturers of wrinkle creams show a smoothing effect; However, this only affects folds as small as a micrometer (thousandths of a millimeter), which can hardly be seen in the mirror.
There are numerous home remedies for wrinkles: from facial gymnastics, facial massage, make-up removal of wrinkles, to cucumber packs to self-urine treatment. If you’re not expecting too much from these home remedies, there is no harm in trying.