Under-eye bags can make you look older than you are. There are many different methods to get rid of your under-eye bags. For example; go to the doctor. But before going to the doctor, you can prepare some natural masks at home.
Puffy bags under the eyes are not a disease, but they can be a symptom of various ailments. Depending on the cause, the appropriate treatment is chosen. Today we also recommend natural masks against bags under the eyes.
The fine skin under the eyes is very sensitive. There can be swelling in this area for various reasons that not only look unsightly. It could be a sign of illness, but a visit to the doctor can help.
Then find out how you can also take care of the skin under the eyes with masks against bags under the eyes.
Causes of Bags Under the Eyes
- Some people are genetically predisposed and are more likely to have bags under the eyes.
- Respiratory diseases such as asthma, sinus infections, or allergies can irritate the skin and cause blood to pool under the eyes.
- With circulatory problems, the blood vessels expand and this can lead to swelling.
- Dark-skinned people are more prone to dark circles under their eyes.
Risk factors that can lead to bags under the eyes:
- Stress has a negative effect on the skin’s elasticity and its ability to regenerate.
- Constipation can also lead to bags under the eyes and water retention.
- Lack of water in the heat is also one of the risk factors.
- Iron deficiency can also be responsible. Because iron is essential for hemoglobin production and thus for the correct oxygen supply to the cells.
- Tobacco not only accelerates the aging process, it also reduces collagen formation and darkens the skin.
Masks Against Bags Under the Eyes with Avocado and Almond Oil
The avocado slows down the aging process and nourishes the skin. It moisturizes and nourishes it. Almond oil contains important fatty acids that work against dark circles. A combination is ideal for masks against bags under the eyes.
- Avocado pulp
- 6 drops of almond oil
- First put a little avocado pulp in a container and puree.
- Then add 6 drops of almond oil.
- Then mix until you get a smooth cream.
- Wash your face and apply the mixture to the area under the eyes.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off after the 10 minutes.
Masks Against Bags Under the Eyes Made From Apples
Apples are rich in antioxidants that promote cell regeneration and moisturize the skin. Therefore, they are perfect against bags under the eyes.
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- First boil the water and then add the apple.
- Quickly take the apple out and mash it with a fork until it becomes a paste.
- Then let it cool down.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face and then apply the under-eye mask to damp skin with gentle, circular movements.
- Then leave it on for 5 minutes and then rinse off.
Masks Against Bags Under the Eyes With Carrots and Olive Oil
Carrots are rich in antioxidants and beta-carotenes. That is why they protect the skin from sunlight. The oil also moisturizes the skin and gives it shine.
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15 g)
- First peel and grate the carrot.
- Then you put the carrots with the oil in the blender and process everything into a fine paste.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face and apply the paste to the bags under your eyes.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Finally rinse with cold water.
You can get rid of under-eye bags with the mask types given above. However, it will be useful to get an opinion from your doctor before applying them. Getting rid of bags under the eyes with natural masks will increase your quality of life.